Temporary Worker-UPS - Mentor - 22122BR
Temporary Worker-UPS - Mentor
- Provide mentorship and support to participants on a daily basis
- Create and deliver team building activities
- Accompany the participants to social and educational activities
40% Transportation/Administrative support
- Provide transportation to off campus events
- Run errands as needed for program support
- Support program administrative staff at program-sponsored events
- Provide program support for other duties as assigned
- May assist with social media messaging and communication
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior education or participation within the past three years with leadership studies and/or leadership development.
- Prior experience with the Kansas Women's Leadership Institute (KWLI) or similar populations.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Program dates are: June 1st - June 15th and June 25th - July 30th. Please indicate which dates you are applying for.
Initial review will begin May 23rd and will continue until a pool of qualified applicants is obtained.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Two program dates:
June 1st - June 15th
June 25th - July 30th