Theatre Technicians for KRT -- POOL - 10945BR
Theatre Technicians for KRT -- POOL
20% - Scene shop, Costume Shop, or Light/Sound maintenance and inventory of equipment and spaces utilized in the production of the various show elements. Positions do not involve any office or computer skills.
- Operation of large and small power tools
- Operation of a sewing machine
- Working with fabrics
- Hanging and focusing of stage lighting
- Operation of a sound control board
- Stage management or assistant directing
- Attention to detail and self-motivation required
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student assistant must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester, or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours, or 3) be enrolled in summer session, or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments)
- Experience in Technical Theatre
- Able to work individually, as well as with others, as needed
Additional Candidate Instructions
THIS IS A POOL POSTING. REVIEW OF APPLICATIONS WILL BE ONGOING AND HIRES WILL BE MADE AS NEEDED THROUGHOUT THE POSTING PERIOD (05/07/18).