Think & Make - Design - Student Hourly/Work Study POOL - 9596BR
Think & Make - Design - Student Hourly/Work Study POOL
- Classroom activities
- Project preparation
- Posting PDF's on Blackboard
- Attending classes on an as needed basis
- Junior or Senior enrolled as a Design major
- Must have availability on Tuesdays/Thursdays during class either from 8:30am - 11:20am OR 11:30am - 2:20pm
- Enrolled in at least 6-hours per academic semester
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Previous experience providing customer service as demonstrated in application materials.
Additional Candidate Instructions
This is a POOL posting. Review of applications will be ongoing and hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period.
During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).