Undergraduate Student Researcher with Dr. Baringer/Dr. Bean - POOL - 11555BR
Undergraduate Student Researcher with Dr. Baringer/Dr. Bean - POOL
We will select students based on their academic major, academic performance at KU, employment and research experience, language skills, and the results of an interview.
- Must have completed PHSX 111 or above coursework
- GPA of 3.0 or better
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must:
- have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or
- be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or
- be enrolled in summer session or
- be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- Physics or Engineering major are preferred, but highly motivated students with other majors are also encouraged to apply.
- Research experience
- Good language skills
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Application review starts on May 1, 2018. This is a pool position, so hiring and start dates will be ongoing throughout the Summer 2018 semester.