Undergraduate Teaching Assistant - Student Hourly POOL - 8428BR
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant - Student Hourly POOL
This is a pool posting. Review of applications will be ongoing and hires will be made as needed throughout the posting period.
- Biology (or related science, education) major.
- Undergraduate student enrolled in a degree program at KU.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students. (Exceptions granted for GRA/GTA/GA appointments DO NOT apply to Student Hourly appointments).
- At least Junior status for labs
- Grade of "A" in biology course(s) to be taught
- Overall 3.25 GPA
Additional Candidate Instructions
Applications will NOT be considered until the on-line application is complete and the new TA application and required documents are submitted.