University Career Center Career Ambassador - Student Hourly - POOL - 22480BR
University Career Center Career Ambassador - Student Hourly - POOL
- Promote University Career Center’s resources and services to fellow students
- Represent the student perspective at UCC-sponsored employer events
- Provide feedback on services and resources
- Participate in leadership and career development training
- A current undergraduate student at the University of Kansas enrolled in a minimum of 6 credit hours.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and customer service skills as demonstrated by application materials.
- Experience working well in a team environment and willing to take on a leadership role
Additional Candidate Instructions
Application Deadline: Friday, September 30, 2022 (11:59PM)
Advertised Salary Range
5-10 hours per week.