Video Media Specialist - 12329BR
Video Media Specialist
20% - Work as videographer and editor to gather interviews and necessary b-roll for video content used within and promoting the Achievement and Assessment Institute.
15% - Work with supervisor to plan and implement video and media projects. Working with clients on specific project tasks.
15% - Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to, compressing media, uploading media, and working with clients to problem-solve media-related issues.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, and Adobe After Effects.
- Preference for animating graphics within Adobe After Effects.
- Minimum 1-year experience working on educational or assessment videos.
- Minimum of 1-year supervisory experience.
- Script writing experience for promotional, educational, and documentary films.
- Experience working with confidential/secure materials.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a team or independently on project tasks.
- Excellent communication skills as evidenced by application materials and interview.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Work schedule is 30 hours week/ flexible.
Review of applications begins 7/23/2018 and continues as needed to collect a pool of qualified applicants. To ensure consideration, apply before the application review date.