POOL - Technical Stagehand Crew
This is a Non-student supplemental stage crew for events at the Lied Center. Number of crew needed varies based on the production and performance needs.
- Set up, run, and strike concerts, dance shows, theatre shows, lectures and other events as needed. The number and distribution of hours varies depending on the production schedule.
- This position requires flexibility to work around performance schedules.
- This position requires working on-site.
- Perform physical tasks associated with this occupational group with or without accommodation.
- Prior production or theatre experience (wardrobe, lighting, audio, video, and/or fly systems) obtained through coursework, volunteer, or paid work experience.
- Supervisory experience in technical theatre.
- Familiarity with multiple technical theatre systems, i.e. fly rail, audio, video, lighting, rough carpentry.
- Wardrobe experience.
Additional Candidate Instructions
A completed application includes the following:
- Online application.
- Cover Letter addressing how you meet required qualifications.
- Answers to the application screening questions.
- Application review begins Tuesday, August 29, 2023 and continues until all positions are filled. Please use your cover letter and resume to identify how you meet required qualifications listed above.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Varies as needed by production schedule.
Application Review Begins
Tuesday August 29, 2023
Anticipated Start Date
Monday September 11, 2023