Accounting Student Assistant for ACCT 200 or 201
The Accounting Academic Area at KU School of Business is hiring for a student hourly position for the Accounting 200 or Accounting 201 team. Job duties include (but are not limited to): holding office hours, grading, preparing class materials, special projects, and other duties as assigned.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the KU student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students.
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Current KU Business student.
- Current accounting student.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel).
Additional Candidate Instructions
Submit online application and resume
Contact Information to Applicants
Josh Arpin, email@example.com
Advertised Salary Range
Minimum of $10.00/hr
Anticipated Start Date
Monday August 14, 2023