Pool: Management Student Assistant
The Management and Entrepreneurship Academic Area at KU School of Business is hiring for a student hourly position. Job duties may include (but are not limited to): holding office hours, grading, preparing class materials, special projects, gathering data and research, and other duties as assigned.
- During the semester term of the appointment, the KU student hourly must be enrolled in no fewer than 6 credit hours. For summer periods the student hourly must: 1) have been enrolled in no less than 6 hours in the past spring semester or 2) be pre-enrolled in upcoming fall semester in no less than 6 hours or 3) be enrolled in summer session or 4) be admitted to study in the upcoming fall semester. Student Hourlies may be undergraduate or graduate students.
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel)
- Current KU Business School Student
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Submit online application and resume.
- This is a pool posting, therefore hiring and start dates will be ongoing.
Contact Information to Applicants
Michaela Edwards, firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised Salary Range
minimum of $10.00/hour
Anticipated Start Date
Monday May 15, 2023