Professionalism Program-Student Hourly
The KU School of Business EY Professionalism Program provides early exposure to career concepts and enriched opportunities for professional development to Business students. The EY Professionalism Program is hiring for student hourly positions to assist with the program.
Job duties may include (but are not limited to): gathering data and research, grading homework assignments, exams, recording attendance, reaching out to, and meeting with students, and other duties as assigned.
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Must be a School of Business student.
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel).
Additional Candidate Instructions
- Submit online application and resume.
- This is a pool posting, therefore hiring and start dates will be ongoing.
Contact Information to Applicants
Matt Lancaster 785-864-0823 Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised Salary Range
minimum of $10.00/hour
Anticipated Start Date
Thursday June 1, 2023