Student Accounts and KU Card Center-Student Hourly or Work Study
Student Assistant will be responsible for answering phones, office emails, and greeting customers who come to the office. Student Assistant will be responsible for the scanning of all office documents. They will assist with making KUID card and/or other university cards for several campus offices. They will assist with the distribution of cards, and completing miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at KU.
- Must be available to work between classes during the school year from 8:00am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday in blocks of two or more hours.
- Must be available to work Summer and Breaks: workdays (Monday thru Friday) between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Prior knowledge of business office operations and office equipment i.e. fax, copier, scanner.
- Ability to multitask and work in an occasionally fast-paced environment.
- Able to work well with others.
- Eligible for Federal Work Study funding.
Additional Candidate Instructions
Complete applications include: Online application, cover letter and three references to support your application.
Application review will begin 06/30/2023and continue until a qualified pool of applicants are identified. Posting will close when hires are complete.
10-20 hours per week. Office hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday. Must be available to work Summer as well as breaks. Flexibility with schedule is possible during breaks (summer hours available 20-35; not to exceed 40).
Contact Information to Applicants