Student Office Assistant
The Student Office Assistant will work with the Shared Service Centers located in Strong Hall.
Duties may include, but are not limited to: general office and receptionist duties which includes greeting, answering phones, distributing mail, filing, photocopying/scanning, data entry, assisting with HR and accounting projects.
- Current KU student enrolled in 6 or more credit hours
- Strong written communication skills, as evidenced by application materials.
- Excellent customer service skills, as evidenced by application materials.
- Prior experience handling confidential materials.
- Effective oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to learn other computer programs quickly.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
Additional Candidate Instructions
A complete application consists of a resume, cover letter, contact information for three references and completion of the online application.
Contact Information to Applicants
Advertised Salary Range
Office hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
Anticipated Start Date
Monday June 5, 2023